9.12.2010

A great week for awards at SWFF!



Contactee won Best Okie Flick at the Southern Winds Film Festival. I wrote, produced and directed this short sci-fi film, it was released in late 2006. It was amazing to get it into the festival this year and I had a great time meeting great people and filmmakers.
James Bridges, the director of SWFF informed me that the judges for the Best Okie Flick were all from the Oklahoma Film Commission and they unanimously voted Contactee for this award. I am honored by this award and I thank the commission for their interest in this film. Thank you!



Take Me To Heart won Best Music Video at SWFF. I participated as Director of Photography and it's so great to be part the project. Monte Wilson, the director, and his producer Kevin Kruger, have been taking this video around the world, winning awards and getting wonderful press for Brian Menshew and his album Notes on the Human Condition. It's wonderful to win awards and I give thanks to everyone on the team and those that recognized the work of a very talented Monte Wilson. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment